Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's Official!!! Black 'N Mild Cigars are the #1 Brand In The world


I remember when my love affair with Black N Mild's began like it was yesterday!!! It was like Freaknik '95 (The ABSOLUTE BEST ONE EVER!!!) and I was chilling with these dudes and they started smoking something that had the sweetest smell I had ever taken in. I was like yo man what is that and he was like dude you ain't never had a 'Black" and I was like nawww man, he said here try it...and it was on from there. Now, over the years, I have become a sophisticated closet smoker. If you are not one of my close friends, you prolly wouldnt know that I like to indulge. I have been around the world as it relates to smoking...tobacco pipes, cigarettes, bidi's, cloves, true cigars...but nothing gives the pleasure like a black. When I started working and making a little money, I dabbled in the high end world of cigars, but man...them things stink, and I really don't like the smell of smoke in my clothes or hair, and shoot, folks are normally doing it for show. But ooohhh weee when that Black hits your lungs, it's an indescribable issue. Gold n milds can't do it, Apple blacks are for the females (They like to flodge in the club actin like they are high and what-not), black n mild milds...What's the point?, and the wine ones make me gag...taste too much like grape bidis. The "Fast Break" variety kind of fits in to my style cause I usually never finish one in one setting, but you cant tweak them. I was going to post a video on how to "tweak" a black for maximum pleasure and draw, but there are already ones on youtube, and the technique varies from place to place, but it's basically the same goal...to get that good pull...so here it goes they call it "phreakin" a black http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNyA4Hsnj5E&mode=related&search=# ENJOY!...Sorry y'all I aint wrong for this LOL!


This aint nothin but the new "Newport"...Mr. Middleton, you sho know how to get the black market!!!

No comments: